Location: Canonsburg, PA
Reports To: Construction and Roads Superintendent
Job Type: Full-time
Required Travel: 75%
The Construction Foreman is responsible for overseeing all construction and roadway maintenance/improvement projects and performing weekly E&S Inspections. The incumbent is expected to manage these projects with emphasis on safety, cost and performance.
- Ensure the safe, compliant, and environmentally-sound execution of all construction and roads projects.
- Coordinate and oversee construction of well pads and impoundments.
- Coordinate with Field Operations Manager, Asset Development Coordinator, and Land Department to identify, vet, and secure feasible well pad locations.
- Coordinate with Field Operations Manager, Water Field Superintendent, Asset Development Coordinator, and Land Department to identify, vet, and secure feasible impoundment locations and water line routes.
- Coordinate with state (PennDOT, ODOT) and township officials to ensure that roadways are maintained in a condition that is acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and oversee repairs and maintenance of state and local roadways.
- Coordinate and oversee reclamation and restoration of well pads, impoundments, and pipeline rights-of-way.
- Coordinate and oversee Erosion and Sedimentation (E&S) inspections.. Ensure that deficiencies identified during inspections are remediated in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Assist with developing budgets and provide daily cost tracking and reporting for active construction and road projects.
- Participate in vendor on-boarding along with Procurement Manager and Field Operations manager.
- Actively pursue means of cost cutting and efficiency without sacrificing EHS values.
- 4 + years of experience in similar role within the industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize numerous activities, delegate responsibility and execute on deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- 8 – 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas operations
- Understand PA and OH regulations relating to oil and gas water management
High School Diploma
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Geology
Valid driver’s license
PE or PG in Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Walking on uneven terrain
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time