Location: Canonsburg, PA
Reports To: Facilities Engineering Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Travel: 40-60 % of travel outside the Canonsburg office location
- The role of the Sr. I&E Technician/Engineer is to support the EdgeMarc core values with a focus on; Health, Safety and Environmental stewardship and; maximizing production volumes through the installation and operation of state of the art production management technologies. The I&E Engineer will be responsible for the operation of all new and existing electrical controls, safety, and measurement systems for EdgeMarc’ s production facilities.
- Maintain a safe work environment from both a physical work and process safety environment
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot commission and calibrate electric and pneumatic field instrumentation, PLCs, RTUs, digital and analog control systems, Modbus communications, 240V/110V/24V power distribution systems, burner management systems, PID loops.
- Ability to run conduit, pull wires, run stainless steel tubing
- Supervise and inspect I&E contractors, including scheduling and coordinating multiple suppliers and contractors as needed.
- Perform quality control testing on all new facilities to assure that operations receive reliable facilities.
- Assist in completion of quarterly safety system testing on all facilities.
- Assist with mechanical and operations where needed
- Redlines and updates electrical drawings
- On call for emergency call outs and overtime work as needed
- 5 years of I&E experience
- Proficient with Allen Bradley PLCs and Scadapak RTUs and associated equipment
- Proficient with ladder logic programming specially RSLogix5000
- Ability to read P&IDs and mechanical drawings
- Familiar with electrical area classification (API RP 500)
- Familiar with oil and gas production equipment, including but not limited to line heaters, production separators, chokes, filter separators, dehydration, water and oil tanks, gas and liquid measurement
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Familiar with calibration of orifice measurement
- S. or B.S. in Electronics and/or Controls, Electrical Engineering Technology, or Electrical Engineering
- Valid Driver’s License
- CPR/AED Training
- OSHA 30 Training
- NFPA 70- NEC Electrical Code
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs